Terms and conditions of use
This User Agreement is a legally binding agreement between you and HoomExpress. If you do not agree to the Terms, do not access, browse or use the Website.
1.Transactions between Buyers and Sellers
- 1.1 Through the Site, Hoomexpress provides an electronic web-based platform for exchanging information between buyers and sellers of products and services. Hoomexpress does not represent the seller nor the buyer in specific transactions. As a result, Hoomexpress does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on its website or the ability of the sellers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase.
- 1.2 Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses. Hoomexpress uses several techniques to verify the accuracy of the information our users provide us when they register on the website. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, Hoomexpress cannot and does not confirm each user's purported identity.
- 1.3 Each user acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of purchase and sale transactions when using the Website to conduct transactions, such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Each User agrees that Hoomexpress shall not be liable or responsible for any damages that may arise a result of or in connection with any transaction risks.
- 2.1 Access to the Site is provided to all users free of charge.
- 2.2 Hoomexpress, in its sole discretion, may terminate your license to use the Website if you have violated any of the policies and rules set out in this Agreement and for any reason without prior notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that Hoomexpress may immediately bar your further access to the Website. Hoomexpress will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access and/or use of the Website.
- 2.3 You must be at least 18 years old to buy on this Website. Individuals under the age of 18 must at all times use Hoomexpress services only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age. In all cases, the adult is the user and is responsible for any and all activities.
- 2.4 You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You are responsible for all applicable taxes.
- 2.5 You agree that Hoomexpress is not responsible or liable for any content, for example, data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links posted by you, other users, or outside parties on Hoomexpress. You use the Hoomexpress service at your own risk.
3. What is not allowed to post?
- - Body parts & organs
- - Pirated materials and products
- - Copyrighted or trademark materials (images & texts)
- - Counterfeit Designer Items (replicas or imitation of designer products)
- - Fake Documents
- - Illegal Goods and Services
- - Personal Information about another individual
- - Prescription drugs and products that require a prescription
- - Supplements, drugs, and items that the FDA has issued a warning or recall
- - Prostitution
- - Currency Exchanges
- - The same or very similar content several times (even in different categories or related stores)
- - Multiple listings of the same item are not allowed. Listing items in lots with a different price per item in lots is not allowed. Each item should be listed only once. The exception for this is that paying merchants are allowed a maximum of 5 lots per item.
- - Miscategorization - all items must be listed in an appropriate category
- - Meaningless title & description
- - Test items unless your store is put on-hold
- - Free items and items with prices that are not "real"
- - Items that are not for sale
- - Pre-order items
- - Firearms & ammunition, stun guns, bb guns, pellet guns, blowguns, dart guns and illegal knives
- - Firearm parts, stun gun parts, bb gun parts, and pellet gun parts
- - Tobacco, cigars for smoking, e-cigarettes, cartridges for e-cigarettes, e-liquid, other smoking-cessation devices, vaporizers and diffusers used for any type of smoking or oral inhalation, any smoking device or smoking related item (unless the item is a collectible item only)
- - Live animals
- - Items made from wild or exotic animal skins (even if farm raised) and taxidermy items of wild or exotic animals; including, but not limited to any animal endangered or threatened under the US Endangered Species Act
- - Items from drop ship service networks
- - Mod chips, mod chips accessories or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
- - Illegal drugs and drug accessories
- - Signal jammers or products that descramble cable and satellite signals
- - Coupons and vouchers (unless the item is a collectible item)
- - Listing for upgrades, to postage, for insurance, for shipping etc.
- - Listings for upgrades to another product
- - Falsified orders to create or generate false feedback. All orders must be placed by the actual buyer only
- - Setting minimum purchase requirements (for minimum quantity or amount)
- - Lottery tickets, fast-food game pieces, and codes and coupons for sweepstakes, raffles, or drawings offering chance to win something.